Friday, September 5

Oh NO... it's a .... MOLAR!

Well, it's official... right along with football season... it turns out it's MOLAR seaon too. Man, Dylan IS NOT enjoying this. He can't eat or sleep. He'S ALWAYS cranky OR crying. I feel so bad for him... and me, and steven, and roxy and amy and every else too! You would not believe the amount of tears and drool we've been seEing. He also has a slight fever, a runny nose AND diarreah. I'm saying, this teething thing sucks for sure! One came thRu already, but it looks like there is another following... we'll see!

I was going to add some new pics today, but unfortunate the camera is in my truck... and Steven has it, so you'll have to wait!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Colleen Have a great birthday party! Should be a TON of FUN!

No comments: