Tuesday, September 9

Oh NO! More molars... What a PAIN!

Seriously, when will this stop??? He's miserable and so are we. I hate seeing this baby in pain. Aarrgghh! Well, enough of that! Here are some recent photos...

Dylan in his new shoes... THANKS Aunt Erica. HE LOVES THEM!!!!!



Dylan attempting escape...




Dylan eating 'Biter Biscuits'. OK he LOVES them and I do not. How could they even make something so messy for babies? Anyway, he was so miserable last week I caved and gave him 3 in a row. This is the messiest we've ever seen him... enjoy!


If you look closely, you can see that pesky molar on the left side in the pic below.







Needless to say, he went straight from high chair to BATH!!


And what post would be complete without a video...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!! my kids usually looked that anyway(molar or not)!LOL! I never was one to have a spit-shined baby! Theyre babies...THEY LOVE MAKING A MESS!!! We still need to get together with you guys! you are just a hop, skip and a jump away! Take care and God bless you! Love, Amy

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. I am dying. He is so amazingly adorable!!

Love,
Aunt Em