Wednesday, June 25

Where does the time go? ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Tracy is Pregnant! Yes, It's Christian's ;)
Brooke & Brad are married!
Bailey DOES NOT have chickenpox!!!!! Marli and Bailey are enjoying CAMP!
TJ's POOL is fixed, blue, and waiting for visitors!
Rieger weekend is coming soon!

I cannot seem to find the time to update the blog. I know with Steven's grandfather passing, it's been a difficult time for his entire family (and me too) and my family took it hard as well. Who didn't love Cubby?!? I know I speak for everyone: that we truly appreciate all of the kind thoughts, words of sympathy and encouragement, and showing of support over these past few weeks. We needed it!

Now, I am all consumned by baby Alex. Our friends Beth and Jason's 2-week old, Alex, is currently in John's Hopkins Hospital. He had a seizure and they've found a blood clot, but they are still trying to determine the cause and treatment plan. We are very worried and doing a lot of praying for them. I can't imagine what they must be going thru. If you are reading this, please say a prayer for them!

And what's up with Dylan? Well, he's 11 months old as of this past Sunday. He's still teething and drooling all the time. He crawls around the house at mock-speed. And, of course, he is an absolute angel from heaven! He's been going to bed so easily and waking up so happy every day; he's such a joy to be around, and you know I love that! I love my husband too! We met for lunch today and I had a crabcake sandwich at Mike's crabhouse. We sat at a table next to the water and we fed the ducks... or tried to feed the ducks and ended up feeding some Carp and Rockfish too. It's such a beautiful day today !

OK, so here are the pictures from when we got together with some of Steven's family over the weekend:




And here are the pictures of us with the rainbows, yes, there were TWO of them!

No comments: