Wednesday, October 24

BIG SMILES


We have so many reasons to smile lately :)
TJ is back and we really love havinG him around! I think Roxy is the most happy... she has been slightly neglected lately (I can't imagine why?) TJ is soo happy to be back and he is currently house hunting and that is always fun... if you ask me.

Steven says HI to all.
OK, so Dylan... or D-Love or D-Money (thanks to Aunt Amy for the new nicknames) is doing great today... yesterday or I should say last night he was super upset. He wouldn't eat and just screamed. I finally gave up trying to feed him and gave him a bath and put him in his crib... and he fell fast asleep. I guess he was just tired. Who knew? OK, so I don't know why HE is so tired?!?! He's been great tonight and I'm just DYING to hear him laugh; he seems like he's all set for it, so any day now D-Man! I took this picture of Dylan last night before he went into unhappy mode.
Man, is he cute or what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D-Love is too cute in this picture. I want a copy of it.